So in case Flex consents to this project, here is an image that someone may want to use

http://extremecookingblog.com/images_public2/Flex_0010.jpg

I created a full 3D model of the Flex logo (for a motion graphics logo animation course I am taking), so I can easily render this in any perspective (including 2D) at any resolution.

73
Bill KF5MTW




Bill Ackerman wrote:
Ooops. It looks like the server here doesn't like emails with embedded images. I'll upload a link in a bit of of 3D image.

Bill Ackerman wrote:
Embroidered might be cool with a bit of a 3D effect:



Jerry Flanders wrote:
My wife has a computerized embroidery machine and has made many things for the grandchildren. It can do quite well with a logo like Richard's, but I think her machine is tied up for the near future with Christmas shirts for the kids ;-)

Jerry W4UK

At 01:48 PM 12/3/2011, Robert Costa, KB6QXM wrote:
All,

I have a friend that has an embroidery machine and can make jackets, hats and shirts. With permission of Flex Radio, we could produce many shirts, jackets and hats in a short amount of time. Waiting for Gerald's ok and I can get pricing to everyone.

73

KB6QXM


_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/ Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/
_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/ Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/

_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/ Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/

_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/

Reply via email to