It was first brought to our attention by Paul Delaney on 12/20.2010.

BTW, the TurboEncabulator is no longer in production but there will
continue to be parts support indefinitely into the future.

The newer ProtoEncabulator is still for sale but rights have been licensed
by Nixworth to Der Glockenspiel AG in Dusseldorf.  I don't know who the US
dealer is, if any.  You might try Rohde & Schwarz.

There is a guy in Kansas who mods the Hamiltonian optimizer for greater
output.  If you want his name, drop me a note offline.

Bill