At the outset I applaud Flex as the best company making radios for hams.

I am not deleting the video
The image problem happened without me doing a damn thing, like many other 
problems with the Flex. One day it just works differently. It is an issue that 
it always seems to be something with Flex. I have far more videos on the Flex 
that praise it, if you care to look. It is not my role to kiss the butt of Flex 
nor damn it as it appears to be with you as you want all negatives hidden.
Vimeo is NOT limited, anyone can watch
The fact it works OK now is because I loaded the latest version
Flex users are continuly told to reset, reload, restart. On CW the 1500 sucks
You accuse me of doing "damage", I merely point a camera on what exists and I 
have said repeatedly no company communicates better or cares more but they are 
not perfect. The fact I sold my 1500 says something and the fact I kept my 5000 
also says something. I am also impressed by this new manual notch filter. What 
other radio gets upgraded in your own home?
Burt


--- On Mon, 12/5/11, Mike Schwendeman <[email protected]> wrote:

> Yes, I see this link.  But the
> VIMEO video has "limited availability" to the general
> population.  It would be better if a correction or
> update be offered in the same format as it was originally
> presented; In this case, YOUTUBE.
> 
> Also, the VIMEO video does not appear to be a retraction in
> any way.  (You had somewhat alluded to that, in your
> previous comment on the matter, or at least, this is what I
> had assumed.)
> 
> The damage is done by allowing this video to exist
> as-is.  In the YouTube presentation, it is a
> stand-alone entry or item that does not offer the
> resolution, nor the fact that you had possibly made a small
> error.
> 
> I have a couple of the Flex-5000 units and also a
> 1500.  I have had three other Flex units.  I do
> not recall this as ever being a problem with the Flex
> radios.  On the other hand, I ABSOLUTELY HAVE had an
> on-going share of mirror images and the like with Softrock
> and other SDR units.  This can be a very hard issue to
> resolve, but not impossible.  In all cases, it was my
> operator-error.
> 
> In all of my many cases, the resolution or CAUSE dealt with
> the SOUND CARD or the SOUND CARD SELECTION and related in
> PowerSDR, in the SETTINGS menus.
> 
> I hope that this and other hints will help you to resolve
> the mirror image issue; -In the meantime, PLEASE do consider
> modifying or deleting the original video.
> 
> -Mike-
> 
> 
> On 12/5/11 12:05 PM  [Dec  5], Burt wrote:
> > I did make a link to the Vimeo video but that video
> only shows the problem on 10 meters AM
> > Burt
> > Brevity is the soul of wit-Shakespeare
> > 
> > If you are too big for a small job, you are too small
> for a big job.
> > 
> > 
> > --- On Sun, 12/4/11, Mike Schwendeman<[email protected]> 
> wrote:
> > 
> >> From: Mike Schwendeman<[email protected]>
> >> Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Can you explain this twin
> killing
> >> To: [email protected]
> >> Date: Sunday, December 4, 2011, 2:57 PM
> >> Burt;
> >> 
> >> If you would, PLEASE make a reference to the VIMEO
> link on
> >> the YouTube entry that "shows" the now-resolved
> mirror
> >> images.
> >> 
> >> My point is that while I applaud you for offering
> the
> >> correction, all too many folks will look at the
> YouTube
> >> entry, and feel that this is the end of the story.
> (Or, can/should the video simply be removed from the
> YouTube
> >> system..?)
> >> 
> >> Thank you for your possible consideration.
> >> 
> >> -Mike-
> >> KØJTA
> >> 
> >> 
> >> On 12/4/11 12:00 PM  [Dec  4], [email protected]
> >> wrote:
> >>> You are correct. I was wrong to get so upset.
> I offer
> >> no excuse
> >>> I will not do it again.
> >>> I have posted this instead
> >>> http://vimeo.com/33105706
> >>> I also restricted viewing on the You Tube
> video with a
> >> naughty word to those here that have the link
> already
> >>> When you are right you are right and you are
> 100%
> >> right, even my disclaimer is a poor excuse.
> >> 
> >> _______________________________________________
> >> FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
> >> [email protected]
> >> http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
> >> Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
> >> Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage:
> >> http://www.flexradio.com/
> >> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
> [email protected]
> http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
> Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
> Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage:
> http://www.flexradio.com/
> 

_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/

Reply via email to