On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 6:35 AM, John Pratt <[email protected]> wrote:

> Greetings to all,
> Recently purchased the Flex 1500, really love the rig! I have managed
> (with help) to get the WSPR program up and configured for the Flex, it is
> working great. My problem is that I need another WSPR program configured
> for the computer sound card and interface so I can use the Icom rig for
> WSPR also. My computer has Windows XP home edition. I guess that I would
> have to download another program and put it in a folder,etc., but not
> really sure. I would really appreciate some advice on this topic, my
> computer expertise is limited, so please keep that in mind ! hi hi.
>

Are you saying that you want to run WSPR twice on the same computer, just
connected to different radios? I am not sure that will work if you plan to
transmit unless you have really good antenna isolation.

Regardless, I don't think that WSPR will run multiple instances on the same
computer. If you want to do that, why not get an older, junk computer. I
bet if you poke around you can get one for next to nothing.

-- 
Brian Lloyd, WB6RQN/J79BPL
3191 Western Dr.
Cameron Park, CA 95682
[email protected]
+1.767.617.1365 (Dominica)
+1.916.877.5067 (USA)
_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/

Reply via email to