From: Tim Ellison, W4TME [mailto:t...@flex-radio.com]
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2011 3:22 PM
To: apbid...@mailaps.org
Cc: Alan P. Biddle; t...@flexradio.com; flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] 2 meter packet with VU-5K problem

Make sure you have the Win7 VAC audio device's default SR set to 48K.  That
may be the WDM-KS problem.
http://kc.flexradio.com/KnowledgebaseArticle50504.aspx

I use WDM-KS for all digital modes.

Tim Ellison, W4TME
Product Management, Sales & Support
FlexRadio SystemsT
4616 W Howard Ln Ste 1-150
Austin, TX 78728
Phone: 512-535-4713 Ext. 223
Email: t...@flexradio.com
Web: www.flexradio.com

logo

On 12/9/2011 4:17 PM, Alan P. Biddle wrote:

        Tim,

        No, Direct I/Q is not checked.

        Another poster jogged my memory.  When I had it working, I was using
XP pro.
        I will add that I use MME for the driver.  Windows WDM-KS give me an
Audio
        Subsystem Error:  Invalid driver.   Don't know if this is relevent
or not.

        No big hurry about this.

        Alan
        WA4SCA