From: flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz
[mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of Steven Hess
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 2:44 PM
To: FlexRadio reflector
Subject: [Flexradio] Fwd: Touch screen

If it's anything like trying to control PowerSDR via TeamViewer from my iPad
it would be for the birds. I realize it is not though. TeamViewer is pretty
limited in control as a true touch screen linked to the computer isn't. I
can see having a touch screen to control certain aspects of the PowerSDR
interface via touch screen. I already run PowerSDR and another radio
application on a second 21 inch monitor. My main monitor is switched back
over to my Linux desktop. Having more control than the marble mouse that
sits under the PowerSDR monitor  would be nice. The price of touch screens
will have to come down before I spring for one.