On 12/21/2011 11:10 AM, Robert Costa, KB6QXM wrote:
As there are plenty of videos produced by Microsoft on their new touch UI for
Windows 8 that mimics a droid or iPhone UI with touch scrolling and other
phone/tablet UI features, hopefully Flex radio will get a developer copy to
help build the 2012 version of PSDR. Windows 8 is scheduled to be released in
2012.

Exciting times for touch technology.

My fingers no longer do what my brain tells them to. I do have a Droid phone, but have a problem using the touchscreen option for things like web-surfing. A touch-screen based PSDR would NOT be in my future.

73  Alf  NU8I
Scottsdale  AZ  DM43an