Aw shucks....

-----Original Message----- From: Brett Gazdzinski
Sent: December 22, 2011 06:20 PM
To: K0DAN ; flex Reflector
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] got it fixed.

That is a very good idea!

Brett

----- Original Message ----- From: "K0DAN" <k0...@comcast.net>
To: "Brett Gazdzinski" <brett.gazdzin...@verizon.net>; "flex Reflector"
<flexradio@flex-radio.biz>
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2011 12:01 PM

For stubborn uninstalls it is often a good idea to boot your system in
Safe Mode, then do the manual deletes from there. Otherwise, the system
may be booting with drivers or other software that is "in use" by the
system and can't be deleted. Even though you uninstalled PSDR, there may
still have been active drivers left behind.

73
k0dan

-----Original Message----- From: Brett Gazdzinski