Thanks, Ray.
I had set the RTTY offset frequencies on CAT control and neglected to check the boxes.
No excuse!
73 de W1EL

On 12/24/2011 10:25 AM, Ray, K9DUR wrote:
Eric,

I will assume that you are using DIGL for RTTY.

1.  Open the setup window&  go to Setup-->General-->Options.

2.  In the "Click Tune / Filter Offsets" box, set DIGL to 2210 Hz.  This
allows you to click between the peaks of a RTTY signal on the panadapter&
tune the VFO to the correct frequency to receive the signal.  If you would
prefer to click on the mark signal, set the offset to 2125 Hz, but I find
clicking between the peaks easier.

3.  Go to Setup-->CAT Control.

4.  In the "RTTY Offset" box, check both boxes&  set both values to 2125 Hz.
This will cause PowerSDR to offset all CAT commands by 2125 Hz.  In this
way, the mark frequency is reported to your external programs instead of the
carrier frequency.  Conversely, if the mark frequency is sent to PowerSDR,
then the VFO will be set to the frequency necessary to result in the correct
mark frequency.

This setup should do what you want.

73, Ray, K9DUR
http://k9dur.info