On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 9:28 AM, dave dabay <kd3p...@verizon.net> wrote:

> As a newbie - 6 months now, I have been using the digl or digu as I would
> USB/LSB based on the band....is this correct?

No.

> I am using BPSK31 for the most part right now, and did not find much info
> on digu or digl in the manual (page50), but may have missed it.
>
> Where would I find more info or theory of operation details?

Use DIGU for everything (in most cases). Depending on the program you may
find RTTY uses DIGL and then it will use DIGL for all bands.

But the most common digital programs, e.g. fldigi, HRD, etc., will use DIGU
for everything.

Bottom line -- read the fine print for the program you are running but use
DIGU by default.

--
Brian Lloyd, WB6RQN/J79BPL
3191 Western Dr.