Ralph,

Are you closing PowerSDR before turning the radio off? The memory.xml file is held open until PowerSDR is closed, and PowerSDR may not close if communications to the radio is lost.. When this happens, the memory.xml and the database.xml may not write back correctly. So always, stop and close PowerSDR before turning the radio off.

73,
Dudley
WA5QPZ