I agree, it would be really nice to either increment the file name, which
would be best, or the option to save it as another name when you stop
recording. The name of the file doesn't actually matter to me, its just that
it overwrites the file, when you stop the next recording, which is the big
issue for me.

When I use it, I don't have the time to keep diving into the system and
changing the file, I will have lost half the next recording by then. Even
using shortcuts to the folder, its too time consuming.

Incremental file naming, would be a large step forward for me.
Playback is not such a big problem for me. However, the option to select the
playback file would also be nice, but not essential.

I still cant stop loving my little Flex 1500. I keep amazing myself on the
contacts I get on just 5W.
For 30 years I have never been an exponent of QRP, but its giving me a lot
of satisfaction and fun running just 5W.

Geoff
G0DDX