FYI....My question to the Flex's is there a way to protect against spike
protection..below is my e-mail to Tokyo HP and their response.

From: Leo Hoffmann [mailto:leohoffm...@cox.net]
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2012 3:22 PM
To: supp...@tokyohypower.com
Cc: leohoffm...@cox.net
Subject: problem

I have a HL-45 B  45watt PA.

Hooked it up to the Flex 1500 with (band change) cable. Turned it on and
used it for abt an hour. Noticed that the band change wasn't working, so I
used it in manual mode. Then it stopped working with only one power bar
lighting up.  My Bird indicated 5 watts from the Flex nothing from the THP
.This unit has less that 2hr total time on it. Is there something that I can
do or does it need to go to the doctor? If so where does the doctor live?

Thanks .wb0yol .. Leo

  _____