I have seen several stations calling CQ on BPSK31, and you can read "CQ" on the waterfall prior to the signal...

How?

I have so much to learn. I got my 1550 late last summer and have just scratched the surface on what the rig will do. This old dog has learned rtty, BPSK, how to distinguish several other digital modes by sound and water fall, fldig, VAC, VSPE, and of course PSDR.

I have cleaned up my PC so it works almost 100% and I have ordered a second video card, so I can have fldigi, PSDR, and the logbook all open and still see them.

Awesome rig, great, service, and wonderful people on this forum

thanks all around

dave dabay
kd3p...@verizon.net