Hi Everyone,

I took the plunge on the weekend and bough a Flex-1500 and have been enjoying
the experience a lot.  Although I'm a ham I plan to use my 1500 mostly for
Mediumwave and Longwave DXing, and for that it seems like it should work
nicely.  I do have a question though...

I have tried recording using the buttons on the front panel and my 1500
recordes OK, I can go to the appropriate folder and see the file with the
correct date and time stamp.  However, I can't play it back through PowerSDR..
The receiver just keeps on playing.  I clicked on the Start button, thinking I
had to stop receiving in order to play back a file but that didn't help.  There
are only 2 buttons on the front panel so this must be really easy, but so far
no luck!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance!

Ken Alexander
VE3HLS