Maybe this will make your short list even shorter..   hi  hi

73,
Dudley

On 2/26/2012 8:53 AM, Jim Jannuzzo wrote:
Let's expand 1 and 2 to : "remember last window positions and sizes, and
state".  That would cover it all, especially for us multiple monitor folks.
  >  From: w4yxu....@gmail.com
To: t...@flexradio.com; flexradio@flex-radio.biz; flexe...@flex-radio.biz
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 08:23:38 -0600
Subject: Re: [FlexEdge] PowerSDR v2.3.5 - Some new feature info

I have a few "Nits" to pick.  For sure, these are completely in the "Nit"
category and are mentioned more as suggestion, not as a complaint.

Before I consider making a few "feecher" requests, I would like to run this
past the crowd to see just how nuts I really am!

1. I use multiple monitors.  I would like to make PSDR come up in FULL
screen mode.  It fits one monitor nicely.  The 16 x 9 or 10 monitor aspect
ratio seems to be the new standard.

2. I like to bring up the Voltage / Temp. display and leave it.  (My shack
is VERY dusty and the&^%$%^  cat sheds - I need a warning on the fan!) A
command line parameter perhaps?

3. Expert mode needs to be "Sticky" or something like that.  Maybe red text,
or just make the warning highly visible.

4. Mouse wheel ALLWAYS on the frequency even when mouse is elsewhere (until
focus is changed anyway)causes me minor disasters.  Mouse can be focused on
a slider and wheel will move slider one click and then go back to frequency.
It does not seem consistent.  I will re-research this and make list.

5. There are a number of setup values that can only be incremented /
decremented by 5 or 10, a rather mixed blessing here.  DDS offset and
Waterfall background come to mind.

Again, I want to stress these are NOT serious to me.  These are just areas
that would make a GREAT product even better here.

Jim
W4YXU

This is the FlexRadio Systems e-mail Reflector called FlexEdge.  It is used for
posting topics related to SDR software development and experimentalist who are
using beta versions of the software.