This sound like DPC problems. Have you check the DPC latency with LatencyMon? http://www.resplendence.com/latencymon

As a starting point for resolving your problems, I would check to see if there is a BIOS update for your motherboard; if so, install it. Also make sure you have the latest Catalyst drivers for the AMD based motherboard. http://support.amd.com/us/Pages/AMDSupportHub.aspx

Tim Ellison, W4TME
Product Management, Sales & Support
FlexRadio Systems^(TM)
4616 W Howard Ln, Suite 1-150