Rob:

I would think that one antenna vertically polarized and one antenna
horizontally polarized, in (approximately) the same location, would be
decorrelated enough for this to work without wide distance antenna separation.

If they are the same polarization, then they should be at least 10 wavelengths
apart to bemostly decorrelated.

--- Graham, KE9H
FlexRadio Systems

==