I got mine direct from Flex, on sale, in (wait fot it)  three days.  When you
installed your most recent version of PSDR, did you check the 'FlexControl'
box?  I did not, and had to install PSDR again. If you're using DDutil, you
Don't check the Auto-Detect box in PSDR.  If you want DDutil to take control of
the Flex Control,  you need to check the Enable box on the Knob tab in DDU.
It's either/or, not both.I had the classic problem with the FlexControl- it
glomed onto a serial port that was already assigned to another hardware device.
 The previous hardware device was not powered on, so the FlexControl grabbed
its COM port right out from under it.  I reassigned the FlexControl's COM Port
in Windows Control Panel | Devices and Printers | FlexControl | Properties |
Port Settings | Advanced | and changed the COM Port Number to 6.  (6 is higher
than any of my hardware serial ports, and lower than any of my Virtual Serial
Ports.) The FlexControl comes with an Addendum page, which tells you to
uninstall any Virtual Serial Port software, before installing the FlexControl.
Be sure to delete all Virtual Serial Ports before uninstalling the VSP
software. But it does work well.  Now I have fourth way to tune.Jim KJ2P