To: <flexradio@flex-radio.biz>
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2012 6:45 PM
Subject: [Flexradio] v2.3.5 and W7?

I had trouble installing v2.0.22 on my W7 machine (late model i5 core, "right" Firewire card, etc). Neal Campbell had to finally bail me out by taking over my machine via TeamViewer and working his magic. I still don't know exactly what he did - it all went so fast. So now I'm timid about installing v2.3.5 for fear that history will repeat itself.

I'd be very interested in hearing from any W7 users as to how their v2.3.5 install went..

73,
Rod, KQ6F