I tried this a couple of days ago and go one response which didn't work our so please pardon the bandwidth while I give it one more shot before moving on to other avenues of sale...

I'm going to be upgrading to a Flex 3000 soon so my 1500 needs to be
sold to facilitate that.  It is like new, I have the original box and
quick start manual. Not sure I have the original PowerSDR  CD but it's
outdated anyway. Radio was purchased new in Feb.  of 2011.  I'm a non
smoker and there has never been any smoking in the room where the radio
is located but there is a smoker in the house.  Asking $560.00 dollars
 which includes shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 states. Paypal
only please as I have to have a way to keep my radio money separated
from "family" money. Please contact me off list if interested.
Thanks,
Michael, W4HIJ