Tim,

 

Hi, I have a Dell XPS420, Processor = Intel Core 2 Duo CPU  E8500 at 3.16GHz, 
32-bit operating system, Memory (RAM) 4Gb and Windows Vista, Home premium.

 

When I change the Flex to 192KHz the CW is again acceptable. However, changing 
the Sample back to 96KHz gives an error "Port Error - 9985   Device 
Unavailable". I presume something is wrong there as well?

 

Kind Rgds,

Gwyn - G4FKH

 

 

Message: 11
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 08:31:32 -0400
From: "Tim Ellison, W4TME" <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] PSDR v2.3.5
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed

Please describe the PC you are using with the FLEX-5000 including the 
operating system configuration.

Also what happens when you go to 192KHz?

Tim Ellison, W4TME
Product Management, Sales & Support
FlexRadio Systems^(TM)
_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/

Reply via email to