Hi Bill,

I use Fldigi for decoding CW. It works well with VAC. Besides CW, it decodes lots of other digital modes. You can download and use for free. See http://www.w1hkj.com/Fldigi.html for info. If you want, you should be able to run both CWGET and Fldigi at the same time and compare them. Simply select the same VAC receiving channel for both.

To all the nay sayers, I can manually copy CW just fine. You can carve with a knife, but a tool box full of tools is very helpful.

73,
Bill
NJ1H