Brian,

I have the last version (3.20.0b9) and neither there on the web page I see any reference to WEFAX. Could you check it, please?

73 de Ignacio, EB4APL

El 16/04/2012 16:50, Brian Lloyd escribió:
On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 7:07 AM, AndrewMason<wa9_...@att.net>  wrote:

Has anyone used decoding software for WEFAx on the FLEX5ka, and if so what
software and the setup?

Fldigi has a WEFAX decoder. See: http://w1hkj.com/

Fldigi is free and provides most of the digital modes including: CW,
Contestia, DominoEX, Hell, MFSK, MT63, Olivia, PSK, QPSK, PSKR, RTTY, THOR,
Throb, WEFAX, automatic sound-card calibration to WWV, Logging, and
frequency measurement tools. It also provides tools for semiautomated
transmission of files and messages.