Hello

I installed PowerSDR 2.3.x with SDR-1000 under Windows7 64bit, not 32bit. It 
works fine. You need the parallel port of course.
If you need to use USB-cable, then you have a problem, since those drivers are 
not supported.
But I got a driver (from Chris HB9BDM), I made it to work, but only for 64bit.
Then after some time my USB-cable got dead and I'm stuck with old computer and 
Win XP again.
You don’t say what in particular you need help with?


73's LA4WAA, Stig

-----Opprinnelig melding-----
Fra: Francesco Reale [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sendt: 16. april 2012 05:43
Til: [email protected]
Emne: [Flexradio] SDR1000

Greetings, I have a SDR 1000 and works well with win xp, microsoft considering 
finishes give support to this operating system, for that reason I want to 
install Win 7 32 bit / Vista 32 on a new PC (as someone has installed the 
SDR1000 with sucess ?) Please I need help to do that.
Thanks beforehand.
Francesco.


_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/

Reply via email to