I would guess there are several of us with Dragon on this list - can you give us a quickie course on setting PowerSDR to receive inputs from Dragon?

At 02:36 PM 4/19/2012, Jim Jannuzzo wrote:

With my right hand on a mouse, and left hand on a Flex control or hand PTT, I needed another hand to type call signs into my logger. I've been playing around with Dragon voice recognition software. It's been easy to get to the point of entering call signs by voice, clicking QRZ to look up and enter to log by voice control. I bet that this wheel has already been invented, and there are many hams doing a lot more than this by voice recognition. I'd like to hear any more advanced uses of VR to move around a Flex-based shack. I can already see dictating CW or digital modes into a digi program, (or the Flex CWX window) Who has boldly gone into VR before?Jim KJ2P