To: <flexradio@flex-radio.biz>
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2012 12:45 PM
Subject: [Flexradio] IQ data files

I am looking for a source of downloadable IQ data files to play back with PSDR pending my back order being filled for the F5K unit. I would have sworn I saw a source but cannot locate it now. I would like to exercise and test my PSDR install in advance. Getting a little experience with operation in advance wouldn’t hurt and could make for a smooth transition into “The Future”, not only for me but plenty of others. This might be a way to attract potential owners and boost sales for FlexRsdio. If Flex supplied download files for people to use they could test drive the FlexRadio, become addicted and want to buy.

Some sort of incentive program would encourage Flex owners to “spread the word” with even greater enthusiasm than now and downloadable files to exercise PSDR would be a useful sales tool. Some of the signals in USB, LSB, and AM could be audio sales pitches. There are other obvious positive reinforcing ideas to numerous to list but I think I have made my point.

Now for my reward... I need some downloadsable !Q files for playback with PSDR.

TIA for any consideration from any source (hint hint)

146 ( a couple 73) Patrick AF5CK