Ray,That surprises me.  I thought Gerald has alluded to fees for updates after
a certain point in the future?  That was quite some time ago, of course.  I've
always expected to fund future updates of PSDR after the initial features were
fully developed.  Since we can now push the FM button and get FM, and push the
ATU tuner and get tuned, etc., I was wondering how much further into develpment
that Flex would go without charge.  Heck, I pay Microsoft for a new Windows
version every so often, and Windows is nowhere near as much fun to use. Jim KJ2P