Well said and I agree.

How many times has a major manufacturer introduced a new whiz-bang radio with a
software bug in it. How many times has that bug not be fixed? This one of the
reasons I have a Flex to begin with.

If I am spending that much on a radio, and little extra is not an issue.

I can not afford a 6xxx right now, but it has moved to the top of my "win the
lottery" list, and hey, you never know what the future brings.
Justin
KB1TFH