 From: Brian Lloyd <brian-wb6...@lloyd.com>
To: Samuel Strongin <kf4...@embarqmail.com>
Cc: "FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz" <FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz>
Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2012 12:59 PM
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Will there be a yearly charge for future PSDR releases
for non-6000 owners?

On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 8:28 AM, Samuel Strongin <kf4...@embarqmail.com>wrote:

> You bet it is!!! Sam
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On May 19, 2012, at 11:18 AM, sp...@aol.com wrote:
>
> > Just another way to suck more money out of its users.

Ever heard the term, "There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch?"
(TANSTAAFL) Well, that is what we are dealing with here. Yes, we have
gotten used to new software for free for ever but that can't last. Flex
needs to spend a LOT of money on software development. Either they find a
way to cover their costs or they either don't do new software or they go
out of business. Want them to not do new software or go TU so your radio
becomes an orphan? I don't. I will happily pay for good software.

BTW, do you ever buy a new copy of Windows or any other software? I know I
do.

--
Brian Lloyd, WB6RQN/J79BPL
3191 Western Dr.