Mark,

I use this board

Velleman® K8055 USB Experiment Interface Board KitModel: K8055 | Catalog #:
277-035

>From Radio shack to control relays in my shack for remote operation. THere
are a couple sample programs that exercise all the board does that were
sufficient for my needs so I didn't have to write any software.

73 - Mike WA8BXN

-------Original Message-------

From: Mark Lunday

Date: 06/10/12 15:44:53

To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz

Subject: [Flexradio] Remote control: looking for
Internet-controllableantenna switch

Looking for a 2 position switch for coax input, controllable via software on

The PC (which I will be connected into via remote session).

I am not looking for a switch at the antenna (like the excellent Array

Solutions RatPak), but rather an antenna switch in the shack.with either USB

Connectivity.

Mark Lunday, WD4ELG

Greensboro, NC FM06be

wd4...@arrl.net