I only have Mac computers here (personal preference). Two iMacs, 2 MacBook Pro
laptops and one MacMini.
I have NO problems with PowerSDR, absolute zero, on any of the five Macs.
PowerSDR runs on it's own sector
under Windows 7 64 just as if it was on an "inexpensive PC".

I was actually told by one of the Flex reps at Dayton last year that it is
preferable to run PSDR on a Mac - don't ask
me why, but that was what he told me when I asked him how well Flex and PSDR
worked with Macs. That prompted
me to buy a Flex 5000......it worked so well on my Macs that I also bought the
3000 and 1500.

All of my Macs come standard with Firewire 800 - it has been plug and play for
me, right from the getgo

I usually run PSDR at almost full screen with no problems on my new 27 " iMac.

Just FWIW

73
John, ZS5J and C91J