I am not a hirech guru.  But that hasn't stoppped me from ponitificating
before.  You want to connect DDutil to PowerSDR.  DDu has the capability to
switch hardware things by band or by macro.  You connect it to PSDR with a
virtual serial cable.  There are a couple of good VSP programs, such as VSPE
and VSPmgr.  VSPmgr is written by the author of DDutil, Streve Nance. DDu can
switch antenna switches, and a few auxiliary switches.  Review it at k5fr.com,
and find the Yahoo group, to see what hardware can be switched.   Are you
satisfied with artificial grounds?Jim KJ2P