I had a 1500, then a 3000 and now returned back to my 1500. I use windows 7,
64 bit in the computer. I thought I had cleared the computer if any trace of
power sdr or flex radio software program. Iam new to windows 7,so I mostlikely
missed some file some where ,and don't know how to get to it and erase it. the
requester keeps coming  up each time I boot power sdr  2.3.5 asking which flex
radio I want to use. I lists all 3 .   Have to go into the requester and pich
the new 1500 out  before PSDR will finish booting. Can some one tell me how to
eliminate this.  Tell me simple ,Iam not a advanced computer type.
thanks
73 dale wt4t