You wrote:

> Has anyone found a solution for delayed transmitting using JT-65hf,
> miniDeluxe, and PSDR? I see up to a 7 second delay after leaving things
> running for a while. Resetting the VAC buffer size fixes the problem for a
> while. The actual value doesn't seem to matter.

I get a similar delay building up. I start and stop VAC in PSDR to reset it,
when it gets up to about 2.5 secs, in the break between 48secs and the
minute. I've never let it exceed 5 secs.

Using JT65HF with vac4.12 (but same with earlier versions) and DDUtils,
DXLabs and JT-alert.

I have had to use a volume control in the VAC feeding from JT65 to PSDR to
stop the audio being distorted at high positive audio offsets in JT65.

--
Brian Duffell G3VGZ G8AOE
Yarm