 From: Burt <k1...@yahoo.com>
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Sent: Tuesday, 21 August 2012, 20:44
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] FOR SALE: FLEX-5000A (with RX2, ATU & FlexControl
Knob) and Desktop PC

I agree, I have the 5000, will not sell it.
Did sell the 1500 and replaced it with the KX3, huge improvement over the 1500
Burt

--- On Tue, 8/21/12, paim <paimg0...@btinternet.com> wrote:

Why so many sale the flxex 3000 5000 ?
what is going on i love it and i will never sale it ,it cost me so much money
since i have two of them i just wonder
why this going on ?????

vy 73
E.P  g0uut