I know its none of our business but, Thanks for sharing!
Maybe, you meant to hit the delete button and not the Send button.
Zing ;)
73
Jay -- NO5J
On 8/22/2012 3:49 PM, amsct...@comcast.net wrote:
Or maybe, as in my case, a seller is simply going in a different direction.

I like(d) my 5000, but I am going to take some of my limited free time this
winter and contribute some effort to a couple of open-source SDR projects. I
don't need it (it being the 5K), am not going to use it and am not much
interested in having things for the sake of having them. So off it goes to
someone that will enjoy it as much as I have.

For the record: the 5000 is superb and the support from Flex has been
top-notch. I have to say, however, that this is the first time in
blah-blah-blah years online, involved with various (e.g. ham radio, sportbike)
forums and mailing lists, that anyone (not the original poster of this thread)
has ever emailed me directly to question my judgement in selling something that
I bought and paid for with my own hard-earned money. It is, quite frankly,
no-one's business but my own...and the same goes for anyone else selling, quite
frankly, anything.

These conversations, and the speculation contained therein are fun, but being
such a fan-boy of a consumer product that you feel you have to email someone to
question their judgement should give a sane person pause.

Mike Alexander - N8MSA

amsct...@comcast.net