After you mentioned that a couple weeks ago, I tried it later and saw no difference. Maybe I left something off. Got more details?

Jerry W4UK

At 11:49 AM 9/5/2012, Brian Lloyd wrote:

On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 8:29 AM, Jerry Flanders <<mailto:jefland...@comcast.net>jefland...@comcast.net> wrote: Is the tuned freq stable when you tune through an I/Q recording you have made? Some recent PSDR versions shifted the spectrum up about 9kHz as soon as you touched the vfo.

Turn off Spur Reduction (SR) to eliminate that problem.

--
Brian Lloyd, WB6RQN/J79BPL
3191 Western Dr.