Most likely it is the serial port assignments in the CAT control chain. Microsoft Operating System is famous for reassigning serial com ports if a change is made. Look there. Also, if you use DDUtil, check and make sure those serial ports are all aligned as you have previously assigned them.

At least this has happened to me with previous changes.

Steve WA7DUH