With my 5K I'm using VAC to route audio to my onboard sound card.  I have the
powered speakers connected to line-out on the sound card.  Am doing this in
order to hear audio from both the 5K and from online streaming (YouTube, etc).
It works just fine except for one thing:  the Mute button on the console
doesn't work (which doesn't surprise me).  Is there another way to obtain the
Mute function (short of hitting the Stop button)?  I guess I could forget about
VAC and run a cable from the 5K speaker output to line-in on the sound card,
but would prefer to keep using VAC.

Thanks and 73,
Rod KQ6F