While this is not strictly Flex Radio, it occurs to me that there may be someone on this reflector who knows something about using the amazing capabilities of the graphic display to track down local noise problems. I have a 5000a with a 2nd receiver. My location is plagued with noise. While I have been able to track down the noisy power line insulators successfully and have the power company graciously fix them (with an accompanying reduction in noise), I am stumped by the other (probably multiple) noise sources at my QTH. Is there a way to use the graphic display capabilites of my 5000a and Power SDR to get a clue as to the source of the noise? My Power SDR version is 2.3. On most bands, my waterfall display background is yellow to green and not the blue to black of images I have seen on the web of other ops with their Flexes.
Thanks

Brad
KE4XJ