To all,

I have been out of town, so I have not been following the discussion closely concerning the 2.4.4 version of PowerSDR, but was one of the issues an audio one?

I have successfully installed 2.4.4 on a Flex 3000. It works fine, and I was checking to see if the drive settings changed with the new version. I checked all of the lower bands, but when I switched to 20 meters with the amplifier on, the audio freezes up with the amplifier on. It seems to work fine until I send the signal to the amplifier, and then the audio freezes up if I am sending more than a few hundred watts out. The only way I can get the audio back is to change the buffer size in the Audio- Primary tab. Any change will bring it back, but only until I amplify the signal again.

Did I miss some discussion?

Gary
WG1I