To: <wa2...@gmail.com>
Cc: <FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz>
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2012 12:33 PM
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] D-104 with Flex 5K

When I use my D-104 with the Flex 5000, mike is connected to the "Line
In" jack on the back panel. Then you go to the "Audio Mixer Form" and
click on "Line In RCA". You can then use the D-104 pre configured choices
as a starter, and tailor the settings to your own voice characteristics.
The D-104 actually works quite well with the Flex 5000. For fun and
giggles, I even tried my crystal lapel microphone that I bought from
Lafayette Radio in 1961, for $1.95, using the Line In jack and tailoring
the audio with the internal mixer. Good audio reports, punchy audio, that
helped make some DX contacts in pileups.

Pete, wa2cwa
http://www.manualman.com

>> --
*Best 73 de WA2SQQ