I'm running windows 7 on an i5 iMac through boot camp. Installed the new
version of Power SDR and noticed that windows has crashed multiple times
lately. There is a blue text screen that describes the forced shut down and
restart, but the screen disappears before I can copy the text. I'm
now,trying to determine if this is related at all to the new version of
Tobias' software I use with a Hercules DJ controller as an interface.  I've
posted a similar message on his yahoo group list. Anyone out there
experience windows crashes with or without the controller software
installed?
Rick
W2JAZ