Oct 09, 2012

I have been watching the Reflector's and have not seen a real or complete
answer for how to make CW Skimmer work with PSDR v2.4.4 (with one Rx) in the
Direct I/Q mode and CW Skimmer in the SoftRock IF mode.

I have the Flex 5000A running PSDR v2.4.4 and CW Skimmer v1.71. It worked
fine when "Flex Audio" line was available. But using VAC 2 for the Signal
I/O and VAC 1 for the Audio I/O, I get no joy :-( I have tried all possible
combinations that I could think of, but no joy! It of course works in the
3-KHz Radio mode, but that is not what I want or need. I note that it would
appear that Audio IF is way off center. For example if I set CW Pitch to 800
Hz and Audio IF to 1800 Hz, then I can see signals, but not in the correct
location for CWS to decode.

So, does anyone know the correct settings for PSDR and CWS to make it work
like it should? I have searched the KC with no joy (nothing current)!

Thanks,
Val - N0QW