From: FlexRadio [mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of TM
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2012 9:20 AM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] Weird BPSK31 Behavior

I am suddenly experiencing a new problem with my Flex 3000 on PSK.
Everything has been nominal until this morning.  Now, instead of a nice
clean transmit signal on the screen, I have what appear to be two main
spikes.  One is the intended frequency and normal strength.  The second is
considerably lower in strength (40 or more db) and shifted about 1 KHz up in
frequency.

The only things that changed are:
1.  An unexpected and unexplained Windows shutdown and restart (Win 7 64 pro
on a late model i7 machine).  I know PSDR is not supposed to be shut down in
that manner and wonder if something fouled up there?

2. Last night I installed and used SDR Memory.  That seemed to work fine.

Appreciate any help/inputs.

73, Tom
K1FR