I subjected my Flex1500 to its first contest last weekend, and several times
I noticed that there were signals moving in the wrong drection on the
display as I tuned.

They seemed to be images of stronger signals the other side of zero audio
frequency. Each time I cleared them by closing down PSDR (2.4) and sometimes
the flex as well. This made the bands much quieter in comparison after a
restart.It occurred on several bands, certainly 10, 20 and 160.

What is the likely prognosis? A corrupted file, RF ingress (I was running an
external 100w amplifier) or something more serious.

Any suggestions?

--
Brian Duffell G3VGZ G8AOE
Yarm