Fra: FlexRadio [mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] På vegne av
py...@terra.com.br
Sendt: 2. november 2012 12:51
Til: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Emne: [Flexradio] Using both VAC1 and 2 on Flex3K?

 I would like to run CWSkimmer, which uses I/Q to VAC, and JT65HF, which does
NOT use I/Q to VAC, at the same time. It seems that I could use one VAC for
each of the applications, but how do I configure that?
Is it possible at all? Right now I have to go into setup and mark/unmark the
I/Q to VAC box, depending on what application I want to use.
 Thanks for any hints!Rolf PY1RO