I thing I may have broken my flex1500. I've upgraded my computer to win 7
64bit from xp sp3 32 bit and in the process I did lots of fiddling to
(unsuccessfully) get a paralell port to work with DDutil to control my
amplifier.

The upshot is my flex1500 seems no longer to work.

I've tried:

Resetting database.

re-installing PSDR 2.4.

another computer that used to work  (with W 7 64 bit) with PSDR 2.4 and 2.3.

A different usb lead.

A different power supply.

Symptoms remain the same, psdr loads, usually will run with glitchy warbling
audio for up to about 30 seconds and then locks up.

 If shut down and restarted. it usually starts but for less time before the
panadaptor freezes and the audio stops.

Any suggestions on how to proceed?

--
Brian Duffell G3VGZ G8AOE