I have had a Hercules DeeJay MP3 e2 sitting on a pile of stuff for the
better part of a year and I have never gotten around to hooking it up.  I
think I paid about $75 for it and I found it on Kijiji.

So, tonight I did and loaded the build that DH1TW
http://www.dh1tw.de/powersdr-ui has done.

What a great addition to my 5000.  I just love the 2 vfo knobs and I make
great use of them to dial around both the mail and sub receiver.  Now I
just need to spend some time coming up with a button layout.

I know that this has been discussed before, but I thought I would give a
quick re-mention of it.

Mike va3mw